In today’s fast moving world, new technologies appear almost daily. Mophilly provides expert skills in a variety of technologies to assure that your products and solutions meet the rigorous demands of your business. From product design to deployment and beyond, Mophilly has the experience you need.
The following tools and technologies are used in the development of desktop and mobile applications, utilizing state of the art architectural practices for web services and mobile applications as well as modern methodologies like SCRUM and Agile process.
- Apple iOS, Mac OS X Client and OS X Server
- Google Android
- Linux, Ubuntu and CentOS distributions
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Mobile and Web 2.0 Technologies
- jQuery, Prototypejs, Django, Webware for python, WordPress
- Apache, Microsoft IIS, and SME Server Web Servers
Database Management Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Omnis Database
- Sybase SQL Anywhere
Software Development Environments
- Apple xCode and Objective-C
- Microsoft Visual Studio for C# and Web Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Mozilla Development Tools for Open Source Software Projects
- Omnis Studio Rapid Application Development Platform